The SMOK Skyhook RDTA Tank
The SMOK Skyhook RDTA Tank pushes the envelopes of rebuildable atomizer technology, featuring a dynamic platform with extended functional versatility and output range up to 260W by developing a unique structural chassis that includes a 5mL juice reservoir, multiple airflow system, and a patented floating two-post build deck. Designed for a build-centric system, the Skyhook RDTA implements a floating Velocity-style two-post, with added space within the chamber for a larger degree of effective building area as well as flexible wicking possibilities. The terminals are side-secured, with spacious thread points that can be utilized with dual coil build, or supports single coil build when utilized with the silicone pad.
The 5 milliliter juice reservoir can be refilled with a convenient side-fill apparatus, exposing a large port that allows for an efficient and clean procedure. Airflow enters into the chamber through two different atomizer tubes, creating a multitudes of airflow options ranging between middle slotted sleeve or middle and bottom slotted air valves sleeve. ample for high-performance cooling properties.
SMOK Skyhook RDTA Tank Features:
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Enlarged 23.2mm Build Deck
- Floating Velocity-Style Design - Two-Post Dual Terminal
- 2.5mm Diameter Terminal Posts
- Convenient Side-Fill Port
- Two Different Airflow System
- Bottom-Middle Slotted Airflow Tube Sleeve
- Middle Slotted Airflow Tube Sleeve
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Important Note: Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.